I’ve found the information from these websites useful and you might too.
- Learn more about Joel Salatin’s Polyface Farm ─ www.polyfacefarms.com
- The Weston A. Price Foundation, teaching traditions in food, farming and the healing arts ─ www.westonaprice.org
- This site has a lot of great items for sale, like the replacement parts for my Squeezo, and lots more. http://www.homesteadhelpers.com/
- Jo Robinson’s amazing compilation of farmers who want to deal directly with you, the consumer: http://www.eatwild.com/
- Agrilicious is a great website with local connections. Set up in a Social Media style, you can create a network of local producers: http://www.agrilicious.org/home